Cold Energy's vision in plant design is in the concepts of safety and efficiency.
The technologies used by Cold Energy for the construction of the plants are the most varied and change depending on the needs of the customer, the economic availability, the product to be treated.
The types of facilities available are:
- Direct expansion systems of ecological freon
- Freon plants for the production of ethylene glycol or propylene glycol at requested temperatures
- Ammonia plants for the production of ethylene glycol or propylene glycol at requested temperatures
- Single-stage ammonia pump systems for low temperature applications
- Two-stage ammonia systems
- CO2 plants
- CO2 / ammonia combined two-stage systems.
In addition, Cold Energy is specialized in the conversion of plants operating with refrigerants banned by European law in energy efficient systems.